- Keep it in a cool and dry area away from direct sunlight and high humidity places.
- Place it in an area with good air circulation
- Avoid direct contact with anything wet
- Avoid unnecessary touching of the flower
What happened if there’s mold spotted on the flower?
- Don’t panic! It can be due to poor air circulation and/or high humidity. Furthermore, living in humid countries adds more probabilities to it.
- Wet a paper towel with warm water & wipe away the mold from the affected area*.
Place it near the sunlight or use a hairdryer to dry (the water that might be left behind from the wiping) it off from a distance.
Why some part of the flower look translucent?
- When preserved flowers come in contact with water or moisture from the surrounding air. It will absorb the moisture and cause the flowers to look translucent, or have slight damp spots.
- Blow-dry it using a hairdryer at a distance away. You will observe the colour will be back to its beautiful state.
- We strongly recommend customers to clean their jewelry once every week.
- You can use a soft toothbrush with dishwashing liquid and water to gently brush the ring.
- Be gentle
- Our jewelry is handcrafted and is often delicate in chains.
- Keep it in a cool dry place
- Humidity is a major culprit of oxidation that eventually causes tarnish.
- Avoid acidic solutions/harsh chemicals
- such as hairspray, lotion and chlorine, perfume, lotion, oils, and some cosmetic products may cause a reaction to your pieces.