- Keep it in a cool and dry area
- away from direct sunlight and high humidity places.
- Place it in an area with good air circulation
- Avoid direct contact with anything wet
- Avoid unnecessary touching of the flower
What happened if there’s mold spotted on the flower?
- Don’t panic! It can be due to poor air circulation and/or high humidity. Furthermore, living in humid countries adds more probabilities to it.
- Wet a paper towel with warm water & wipe away the mold from the affected area*.
Place it near the sunlight or use a hairdryer to dry (the water that might be left behind from the wiping) it off from a distance.
Why some part of the flower look translucent?
- When preserved flowers come in contact with water or moisture from the surrounding air.It will absorb the moisture and cause the flowers to look translucent, or have slight damp spots.
- Blow dry it using a hairdryer at a distance away. You will observe the colour will be back to its beautiful state.
- We strongly recommend customers to clean their jewelry once every week.
- You can use a soft toothbrush with dishwashing liquid and water to gently brush the ring.
- Be gentle
- Our jewelry is handcrafted and is often delicate in chains.
- Keep it in a cool dry place
- Humidity is a major culprit of oxidation that eventually causes tarnish.
- Avoid acidic solutions/harsh chemicals
- such as hairspray, lotion and chlorine, perfume, lotion, oils, and some cosmetic products may cause a reaction to your pieces.